Tuesday 4 June 2013

The Simple Hedonist.

Today I would like to introduce another Minimalist blogsite that I found some great information on.  Below is an excerpt from that website.  Click the link to visit this informative site.
 
 
 
Benefits of Solitude


"Solitude is a lost art these days. We live in a time of increased connectedness, and while I recognise the beauty of this global community, I do think there’s a need to step back from it on a regular basis.

Some of my favourite activities include being alone and away from all the sources of stress that can come from the outside world. I love to be alone with my thoughts and just disconnecting, finding the quiet.

Don’t get me wrong: I love being with loved ones, and chatting with a friend over common interests is something I appreciate. But solitude is an absolute necessity for me."

 






No comments:

Post a Comment