but now I have just one desire,
and that's to get rid of all my other desires.”
“Being deeply loved by someone
gives you strength,
while loving someone deeply
gives you courage.”
take a moment and ask yourself
what is really important.
Have the wisdom and the courage
to build your life around your answer.”
- Am I thinking of quitting because I am inexperienced and still learning? Can I get help or guidance ?
- Do I have the support to continue, is the endeavour in accordance with my personal credo?
- Am I enjoying what I am doing, do my actions impact others?
- Am I doing this for selfish reasons ?
- Am I achieving my goals or just treading water?
As usual I have included a couple of pertinent quotes, they encapsulate my thoughts on this subject perfectly. Basically I interpret them in this way, if you limit your personal desires and keep your goals sensible, if you do everything based on love, and if you constantly remind yourself of what's important in your life - then the goals you choose will be enjoyable, jointly important, and for the most part achievable. Sure life may toss you a curve ball from time to time but with collective focus comes collective strength.