1. A person who advocates or practices minimalism.
2. A person advocating moderate reform in politics.
Adjective (also minimalistic)
1. Relating to minimalism. Lacking decoration or adornment; deliberately simple or basic in design or style: his recently renovated minimalist Conran kitchen
2. Advocating moderate political reform.
Here is another definition from >> http://www.thefreedictionary.com/minimalist
2. A practitioner of minimalism.
2. Being or providing a bare minimum of what is necessary.
To sum it all up I can see dangers in having a definition that is too rigid. Who wants to feel guilty when you break your own concrete rules ?? Some flexibility must be associated with your final definition. Next post I want to have a brief look at what can happen if your definition is too liberal.