Tuesday 14 May 2013

Getting started.

Getting Started - Minimalism.


living a minimalist’s life in a dystopian world
If YOU stand for NOTHING you WILL FALL for ANYTHING……

Hi I’m James from Hobart Tasmania, this is my first blog post and probably the most important one I will make. I am going to try and set forth my underlying belief structure and thus establish the foundation for all my blogs that follow.  I will do this over a series of approximately 12 consecutive blogs as I don’t like spending too much time preparing posts.  
Reading this introduction provides you, my valued advisors, with a glimpse of my “mindset” and thus a window of understanding into the STUFF (of life) that I choose to discuss, chew over, speculate, comment on, or hypothesize about. My blog will be one of varied subjects but the bedrock will always be “Family, Relationship and Spirituality focused Minimalism”.

Do Re Mi, Let’s start at the very beginning, a very good place to start.  Before I divulge anything about myself I am sure that my writing style has already planted a mental seed about who I am and what I must be like.  Well, I am not actually going to reveal much about myself yet.  Initially I want people to mull over and contemplate the core essence of this blog and hopefully provoke a thought process that empowers us (you and me) to change our lives and live them in a way that creates deep inner peace, joy and fulfillment.  A life that allows us to be content with what we have and who we are.  A life where the sun shines more often than not and where the glass is half full not half empty.  I want us all to use this blog as a personal conscience “poker” where we refine our value set on the road to achieving a deeply “spiritual” (and I don’t mean religious) fulfilled life.  This blog is as much yours as it is mine.  Stay tuned for my next post, feel free to introduce yourself.

JM

No comments:

Post a Comment